- Published: Thursday, 30 April 2015 09:50
- Written by Liz Preston
If you are running a Small businesses the thought of Health and Safety may be a bit daunting but don’t be put off it is not as complicated as you think.
For smaller businesses there are a series of tasks to follow:
- PLAN – Plan how you are going to manage the Health and Safety aspects of your business and plan how you are going to make it happen.
- DO – Control your risks and prioritise how you are going to deal with them. Make sure that you have consulted your employees on the risks and provided suitable and sufficient training.
- CHECK - Measure how you are performing.
- ACT – Learn from your experiences.